BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

GYC (generation of youth of Christ!)

I was an attendee of this past years GYC 2009-2010. God truly was leading the sermons were awesome! The seekers were on fire for Christ. The night meetings were based on Romans1:6, to not be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ.During the day we had a plethora of meetings to choose from and go to! I had a very hard time choosing! I ended up going to 2 different ones David Assecreck,and Nathan Reynolds. As I sat and listened to the presentations I was unAshamed to tell others. On Friday January 1, in the 23degree weather,with a huge wind chill, I went door to door with my new friend Ru. It was a long road, but by Gods grace every home that someone answered the door the person accepted a bible study card! I was truly amazed! God may have a plane for you're life just let him lead you! Hope to see you at GYC 2010 in Baltimore MD.

0 comments: